Mark Yetter, a Riot Games employee, revealed the balance targets for part two of the League of Legends patch 10.25. A total of nine champions will get changed, including the newest addition to the roster - Rell.
League of Legends' lead gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, took to Twitter to reveal some new balance targets for the upcoming 10.25b patch.
Here are the buffs the balance team has prepared for the champions:
- Gangplank - AD per level will get increased from 3 to 4
- Kayn - Base armor will get increased from 35 to 38; Reaping Slash (Q) damage will get changed from 65-145 to 75-155
- Rell - self casting E in combat will no longer unbind her target.
The nerf list will include five champions:
- Akali - Passive movement speed will get lowered from 40-70 to 30-60 per cent; passive damage will get lowered from 39-180 (+0.6 bonus AD and 0.5 AP) to 29-170 (+0.6 bonus AD and 0.4 AP)
- Malphite - magic resist will get lowered from 32.1 to 28
- Galio - Shield of Durand (W) cooldown will get increased from 16-12 to 18-16
- Anivia - Frostbite (E) base damage will get changed from 60-180 to 50-170; mana cost will get increased from 40 to 50
- Olaf - Undertow (Q) slow will get changed from 29-45 to 25-45 per cent; Vicious Strikes (W) attack speed will get lowered from 55-95 to 50-90.
The new Riftmaker gives Akali too much sustain
The list of items that will receive changes in this patch is as follows:
- Sunfire Aegis - Immolate Damage Raming will get lowered from 12-72 to 10-60 per cent
- Runaan's Hurricane - cost will get lowered from 3400 to 2500; AD will from 25 to 0; Passive bolts damage will go down from 40-70 to 40 per cent AD.